Here are instructions from Auctiva on how to remove their scrolling gallery:
To remove the scrolling gallery from your active listings you must delete the scrolling gallery HTML from the HTML description using eBay's Revise Item form.
- Find the listing you would like to edit on eBay.
- Click on the link to Revise the item.
- Put your mouse in the HTML description and click so your cursor is in the box.
- Hit Ctrl+F and when the find box comes up type <!--ASW-->. Find the first instance.
- Use your mouse to highlight all the HTML after that first <!--ASW--> until you see the second <!--ASW--> take care not to delete anything before or after those <!--ASW--> tags.
- Delete all that code between the two <!--ASW--> tags.
- Save with eBay.
If you have any more questions, you can search our Help Center or, click on the chat tool in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to help!
tags: auctiva scrolling gallery, auctiva gallery, remove auctiva, remove auctiva gallery