So you have uploaded your products to the Products Catalog and you are ready to publish those products to Amazon? Fantastic!
Let's get started
1) In the "Products Catalog" page, select the products that you wish to list and then click "PUBLISH TO CHANNEL", and select "AMAZON":
2) In the pop-up that comes up, please select the appropriate Amazon account and country site, and click "CONTINUE".
3) You will now arrive at the "Publish setup" page where you will see all of the products that you had selected from the catalog. Here, for each product, you will fill-out/update the required information in order to prepare them as listings.
Note the "Status" field on the left-hand side beside each product. If a red circle appears, you can hover on it and it will provide you with a clarification of the issue. Once the information is correct, the status would show a check mark ("✔").
4) Once all of the required fields had been filled out, you can then click on "CONTINUE" at the bottom right corner of the page. A confirmation pop-up will appear and will let you know how many products will be published. If everything is correct, you can then click on "PUBLISH PRODUCTS":
If any products are incomplete, it will let you know. In that case, click the "x" or "CANCEL" to close the window and go back to review and edit the products:
6) Once you've published your products, you will then be taken to the Amazon Listings page in CrazyLister.
A notification will also appear at the top right corner to confirm that the products had published successfully:
If you have any more questions, you can search our Help Center or, click on the chat tool in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to help!
tags: products catalog, catalog, list in bulk, bulk listing, list to amazon, ebay to amazon, multi-channel management, publish to amazon, list products, publish products, publish listings