SellerCloud is: A software that offers synchronization, simplification, and automation functionalities that enable retailers to meet the challenges facing their business, especially if they have a multi-channel selling operation.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to use CrazyLister templates with SellerCloud.
Go to your CrazyLister dashboard -
1. Click on the Gear wheel at the top right of your CrazyLister account
2. Click on Integrations
3. Enable SellerCloud from the list of integrations
- Your CrazyLister account is now customized to publish a template 100% compliant with SellerCloud.
4. Click on MY TEMPLATES at the top left
5. Click on Create new template and choose a template
6. From within the editor, click on TEXT from the left menu
7. Click on Product Title and Product Description to add them to your template.
These are place holders that will be automatically populated with your products data once launched from SellerCloud.
Same goes for the Image gallery that will be automatically populated with your products images.
8. Once ready click Publish and Copy HTML (New CrazyLister users will be asked to connect an eBay account)
Go to your SellerCloud dashboard -
Paste the CrazyLister code into your SellerCloud eBay template editor
That’s it! You can now launch listings from SellerCloud with a CrazyLister template.