Follow these insutrctions to find the URL of an image so that you can use this URL to add an image to your CrazyLister template:
- Online, find the picture you want to use. Make sure this image is from a eBay policy compliant website and that it is HTTPS and not HTTP.
- Using your mouse, right click on the image. You will now see a menu appear.
3. Click on Copy Link Address option
4. You now have the images URL saved.
5. Go back to your template, and either press CTRL+V on your keyboard where you want to enter the URL, or right click on your mouse in the space that you want to paste the URL and press on the Paste option.
If you have any more questions, you can search our Help Center or, click on the chat tool in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to help!
tags: url, image url, paste image url, picture url, url address, image url address