Looking to manage the images that will appear in the template gallery of your listings?
Follow the steps below to get started!
Note: The additional images you are adding are associated with the listing,
not the template.
In order to see these additional images, you must apply a template and the
images will be seen in the template gallery.
This ensures that you can change templates at anytime without having to
upload the images again.
Let's get started!
1) Within CrazyLister, click on the eBay auction icon on the left-side menu panel and then click on your eBay username.
2) In the page that appears, locate the listing that you wish to edit.
3) Hover your mouse over the listing and click on the EDIT button to the right:
4) Next, click on Photos to expand the tab.
You will notice the following two sections:
- eBay gallery photos - where you manage the main photos of your listings, those that appear at the top of the listing page on eBay.
- Item description photos - where you manage the photos that will appear in the template gallery.
5) To manage the images that appear in the template gallery, click on "Item description photos":
6) Here, you can choose to "UPLOAD ITEM DESCRIPTION PHOTOS" and select the new photos that you want to add to the photo gallery in your listing's Item Description (template). These new photos uploaded here will only appear in the template's photo gallery, the eBay gallery photos will remain unchanged.
TIP: Click "SHOW ALL" if you also wish to maintain some of the photos from
the "eBay Gallery Photos" section. If you wish to have a clean slate and
only show the newly uploaded images then click "SHOW NONE".
7) Once you are happy with the photos you have and the settings you have chosen, click on the green "SAVE & REVISE" / "SAVE & PUBLISH" button at the bottom right corner of the page.
If you have any more questions, you can search our Help Center or, click on the chat tool in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to help!
tags: manually select images, add images, choose my images, choose images, add my images, different images, additional, gallery images, upload new images, manage the photos, manage the gallery, photo gallery, image gallery, template gallery, item description photos