So you have uploaded your products to the Products Catalog and you are ready to publish those products to eBay? Fantastic!
Don't have any products yet?
Let's get started
1) Make sure that you are in the Products Catalog page by clicking on the Products Catalog icon (📦) at the top of the left-side menu panel:
2) In the Products Catalog page, select the products that you wish to list by clicking the checkboxes to the left and then click "PUBLISH TO CHANNEL" in the green menu bar that appears at the top, and select "eBay":
Note: Please select products from the same eBay category. If you have
products in more than one category, you will have to do this step again
later for the next category.
3) In the "Publish to eBay" dialogue, you will now select the eBay account, eBay site, and the category. Once the three fields are filled in, click "CONTINUE".
Note: You must select a category number, so make sure that you only
selected products within the same eBay category. The category cannot
be changed on the next page.
4) You will now arrive at the "Publish setup" page where you will see the products that you had selected in the previous page. Here, for each product, you will fill-out/update the required information in order to prepare them as listings.
There are various ways to manage the information in the fields as you prepare your products for publishing. Check out this article to learn more:
Note the "Status" column on the left side -
If all information required is included, the status would show a check mark ("✔"):
If the listing is incomplete (eg. a required field is empty or invalid), the status would show a circle with a red warning symbol. You can hover on the warning symbol to get a clarification of the issue:
Did you know? 💡
To scroll horizontally, you can hold SHIFT while simultaneously using
the mouse or touch-pad scroll.
5) Once all of the required fields had been filled out, you can then click on the green "CONTINUE" button at the bottom right corner of the page. A confirmation dialogue will appear and let you know of how many products are ready to publish, and whether or not any products are incomplete.
If all products are ready to publish, you will see the following pop-up window and can click on "PUBLISH PRODUCTS" at the bottom right corner of the dialogue window:
If any listings are not complete, you will be presented with two options:
- Create draft listings from products not ready to be published - This will save as a draft any products that are incomplete, so that you can go into them manually afterwards to revise and publish. *RECOMMENDED
- Don't create draft listings from products not ready to be published - This will discard any products with incomplete information.
Select the option you wish to go ahead with, and then click "PUBLISH PRODUCTS":
6) You will be taken to the eBay Listings page to see your live listings. If all listings published successfully, a notification will also appear at the top right corner to let you know.
If any listings failed to publish, there will be a notification as well and you can check out this article below to learn how to fix them and retry the publish:
If you have any more questions, you can search our Help Center or, click on the chat tool in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to help!
tags: products catalog, catalog, list in bulk, bulk listing, list to ebay, amazon to ebay, list from amazon, multi-channel management, publish to ebay, list products, publish products, list products to ebay, publish products to ebay