Beyond the existing elements and formatting options available, there is an option to add your own HTML as well.
This option is for coding pros and the use is at your own risk.
To add an HTML element to your listing, follow the steps below:
While in the template editor, click on "ELEMENTS" on the left-side panel, and then in the drop-down that appears, choose "HTML":
2) In the pop-up window that appears, paste or manually enter your code within the text area on the left. The area on the right is a preview of your code:
3) Once you've finished entering the code, click on "ADD TO PAGE" to save your changes and add the HTML element to your template:
4) Once the HTML element is added to your page, make sure to move it into place.
TIP: If you have non-visible code (eg. <style> tags only), you can simply shrink the HTML element and place it in any free space within the template area.
5) Finally, make sure to also check out the mobile version of your template to ensure the element is exactly where you want it to be. To learn about managing the mobile view, click here:
Here are two common examples of the HTML element being used:
1) Removing a black border from around the description text -
2) Correcting the spacing within the description text -
If you have any more questions, you can search our Help Center or, click on the chat tool in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to help!
tags: html code, custom html, custom code, html element, how to add custom html, how to add my own html, using html, adding html to the template, custom html code