Adding your logo to your template will help market and establish your brand and store to customers. To include a logo in a template design, we use the IMAGE element.
To add an IMAGE element to your listing, follow the steps below:
1) While in the template editor, click on "ELEMENTS" on the left-side panel, and then in the drop-down that appears, choose "IMAGE":
2) Next, click on "UPLOAD IMAGES" and select the image file from your computer:
3) Once the upload completes, click "ADD IMAGE" at the bottom-right corner of the dialogue window to place the logo in your template:
4) You can now resize the logo, and move it into the desired location:
5) Finally, make sure to also check out the mobile version of your template to ensure the element is exactly where you want it to be.
To learn about managing the mobile view, click here:
If you have any more questions, you can search our Help Center or, click on the chat tool in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to help!
tags: logo, my logo, brand logo, store logo, shop logo, add logo design, add image, include logo, place logo in the template, how do i add a logo, template design