Once you've enabled Inventory Sync, you may want to check the sync status of listings associated with certain products. This can be done by opening the Product information page that is linked to a listing.
How to check the status of Inventory Sync
- In the the left-side menu panel, click on the eBay or Amazon icon to open the relevant Listings page.
- In the Listings page, locate the listing that you are interested in and click on the gray "linked" icon near the thumbnail image.
- From the option menu that appears, select "Go to linked product".
- You will now be in the "Edit Product" page. Click on the tab at the very bottom of the page, called "Active listings".
- In the "Active listings" tab, scroll horizontally until you see the Quantity field. There you will see the quantity for each of the linked listings as well as a status icon. To learn more about what each status icon means, continue reading below.
Understanding the status icons
- This icon means that the product is currently syncing and the quantity of the specific listing is in the process of being updated:
- This icon means that inventory sync completed on the specific listing. Placing your cursor over the icon will let you know the exact date and time of the last sync:
- This icon means that the last inventory sync failed for the specific listing. Placing your cursor over the icon will let you know the exact date and time when it failed:
- This icon means that inventory sync is disabled for the specific listing. Quantity updates will not affect this listing:
If you have any more questions, you can search our Help Center or, click on the chat tool in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to help!
tags: inventory, management, stock, sync, bulk, edit, quantities, quantity, ebay, amazon, inventory sync, inventory management, stock sync, stock management, control, manage, products, listings, change, bulk edit, bulk revise, csv upload