Let’s start with what CrazyLister is not:
CrazyLister is not just another design solution.
CrazyLister completely redefines the eCommerce design industry.
The difference between CrazyLister and a designer is the following:
- A designer will create a template for you, charge you once and that’s it. If eBay changes their code (like they've done with the Active Content Policy), you will have to change your template code, and in order to do that, you need to go back to the designer and have him redo all the work for more money. With CrazyLister, it just doesn’t happen. The software works behind the scenes to make your code compliant at all times.
- Moreover, when you need any change to be made, you would have to go back to that designer and he would charge you again. With CrazyLister, you can do EVERYTHING by yourself without knowing code or design. It was created with the notion that sellers should focus on marketing their products and not spending months on learning how to code and design.
- One-click apply a template to all live listings (saves 100's of hours for sellers). Think about when the contact policy came out. No phone numbers, no email addresses. Did you have to manually go into your listings one at a time? With CrazyLister, you edit your one master template and with one click it'll update all of your listings.
- CrazyLister templates are mobile optimized and active content compliant. You also have full control over your mobile optimized view. You'll look great to your desktop and on the go shoppers.
- CrazyLister templates are statistically proven to increase sales by an average of 10.5%.
If you have any more questions, you can search our Help Center or, click on the chat tool in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to help!