Codisto is: A software that allows sellers to add a fully synchronized eBay store and continue managing Magento or WooCommerce as normal. Catalogue and inventory are synchronized automatically in real time, with eBay orders sent back to Magento/WooCommerce.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to use CrazyLister templates with Codisto.
Go to your CrazyLister dashboard -
1. Click on the Gear wheel (⚙️) icon at the bottom of the left-side menu panel and then click on Integrations from the secondary menu that appears.
2. Enable Codisto from the list of integrations - that will customize your account with the ability to publish a template 100% compliant with Codisto.
3. Click on the eBay auction icon at the top of the left-side menu panel and choose "My templates".
4. Click on "CREATE NEW TEMPLATE" and choose a template design of your choice.
5. From within the editor, click on TEXT from the left menu
6. Click on Product Title and Product Description to add them to your template.
These are place holders that will be automatically populated with your products data once launched from Codisto. Same goes for the Image gallery that will be automatically populated with your products images.
7. Once ready click Publish and Copy HTML (New CrazyLister users will be asked to connect an eBay account)
Go to your Codisto dashboard -
Click on Your profile image at the top right
Click on Template
Replace the default template code with your copied CrazyLister code
That’s it! You can now launch listings from Codisto with a CrazyLister template.