Inkfrog is: A software that helps you List to eBay faster. Sync from their site, create eBay templates, manage orders, message, and more.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to use CrazyLister templates with Inkfrog.
Go to your CrazyLister dashboard -
1. Click on the Gear wheel (⚙️) icon at the bottom of the left-side menu panel and then click on Integrations from the secondary menu that appears.
2. Enable Inkfrog from the list of integrations - that will customize your account with the ability to publish a template 100% compliant with Inkfrog.
3. Click on the eBay auction icon at the top of the left-side menu panel and choose "My templates".
4. Click on "CREATE NEW TEMPLATE" and choose a template design of your choice.
5. From within the editor, click on TEXT from the left menu
6. Click on Product Title and Product Description to add them to your template.
These are place holders that will be automatically populated with your products data once launched from Inkfrog. Same goes for the Image gallery that will be automatically populated with your products images.
7. Once ready click Publish and Copy HTML (New CrazyLister users will be asked to connect an eBay account)
Go to your Inkfrog dashboard -
- Click on Templates from the left menu
- Click on Create new template
- Choose I want to use my own custom HTML
- Paste your CrazyLister template’s code and Save the template
That’s it! You can now launch listings from Inkfrog with a CrazyLister template.