PriceYak is: An automation suite for dropship arbitrage. They support selling on eBay and sourcing from many retailers including Amazon, Walmart, and Costco. PriceYak’s tools automate the operations of your business.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to use CrazyLister templates with PriceYak.
Go to your CrazyLister dashboard -
1. Click on the Gear wheel at the top right of your CrazyLister account
2. Click on Integrations
3. Enable PriceYak from the list of integrations
Your CrazyLister account is now customized to publish a template 100% compliant with PriceYak.
4. Click on MY TEMPLATES at the top left
5. Click on Create new template and choose a template
6. From within the editor, click on TEXT from the left menu
7. Click on Product Title and Product Description to add them to your template.
These are place holders that will be automatically populated with your products data once launched from PriceYak.
Same goes for the Image gallery that will be automatically populated with your products images.
8. Once ready click Publish and Copy HTML (New CrazyLister users will be asked to connect an eBay account)
Go to your PriceYak dashboard -
1. Click on Edit Listing Template from the left menu
2. Paste the CrazyLister code into the Code Editor
4. Click Save changes
That’s it! You can now launch listings from PriceYak with a CrazyLister template.