DSM is: A software that allows you to publish your drop-shipping items to ebay, improve titles, set specs and beat competitors with DSM’s tool Rapid Lister. Also, track & optimize your daily, monthly, and lifetime profits with the DSM tool, Statistics Management. Their Price Monitor will also reprice listings and inventory changes and manage sales
Here’s a step by step guide on how to use CrazyLister templates with DSM.
Go to your CrazyLister dashboard -
1. Click on the Gear wheel (⚙️) icon at the bottom of the left-side menu panel and then click on Integrations from the secondary menu that appears.
2. Enable DSM from the list of integrations - that will customize your account with the ability to publish a template 100% compliant with DSM.
3. Click on the eBay auction icon at the top of the left-side menu panel and choose "My templates".
4. Click on "CREATE NEW TEMPLATE" and choose a template design of your choice.
5. From within the editor, click on TEXT from the left menu
6. Click on Product Title and Product Description to add them to your template.
These are place holders that will be automatically populated with your products data once launched from DSM. Same goes for the Image gallery that will be automatically populated with your products images.
7. Once ready click Publish and Copy HTML (New CrazyLister users will be asked to connect an eBay account)
Go to your DSM dashboard -
- Click on Templates from the top menu
- Click on New template
- Click on Tools > Source code
- Paste your CrazyLister code, and Save
That’s it! You can now launch listings from DSM with a CrazyLister template.