ChannelAdvisor is: A software that retailers and brands send a single product data feed to ChannelAdvisor, where it’s transformed and optimized to sync with dozens of marketplaces and hundreds of digital marketing channels. As orders and performance information flow back through the ChannelAdvisor system, results are measured and broken down to help you make better decisions about your e-commerce strategies.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to use CrazyLister templates with ChannelAdvisor.
Go to your CrazyLister dashboard -
1. Click on the Gear wheel (⚙️) icon at the bottom of the left-side menu panel and then click on Integrations from the secondary menu that appears.
2. Enable ChannelAdvisor from the list of integrations - that will customize your account with the ability to publish a template 100% compliant with ChannelAdvisor.
3. Click on the eBay auction icon at the top of the left-side menu panel and choose "My templates".
4. Click on "CREATE NEW TEMPLATE" and choose a template design of your choice.
5. From within the editor, click on TEXT from the left menu
6. Click on Product Title and Product Description to add them to your template.
These are place holders that will be automatically populated with your products data once launched from ChannelAdvisor. Same goes for the Image gallery that will be automatically populated with your products images.
7. Once ready click Publish and Copy HTML (New CrazyLister users will be asked to connect an eBay account)
Go to your ChannelAdvisor dashboard -
- Paste the HTML into your ChannelAdvisor eBay template editor
- Save changes
That’s it! You can now launch listings from ChannelAdvisor with a CrazyLister template.