dShopit is: An online tool which enables users to dropship listing and upload a listing to eBay in less than 30 seconds.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to use CrazyLister templates with dShopit.
Go to your CrazyLister dashboard -
1. Click on the Gear wheel (⚙️) icon at the bottom of the left-side menu panel and then click on Integrations from the secondary menu that appears.
2. Enable dShopit from the list of integrations - that will customize your account with the ability to publish a template 100% compliant with dShopit.
3. Click on the eBay auction icon at the top of the left-side menu panel and choose "My templates".
4. Click on "CREATE NEW TEMPLATE" and choose a template design of your choice.
5. From within the editor, click on TEXT from the left menu
6. Click on Product Title and Product Description to add them to your template.
These are place holders that will be automatically populated with your products data once launched from dShopit. Same goes for the Image gallery that will be automatically populated with your products images.
7. Once ready click Publish and Copy HTML (New CrazyLister users will be asked to connect an eBay account)
Go to your dShopit dashboard -
Go to the dShopit template editor
Turn on the “Advanced editing mode”
Click on TOOLS and choose <> SOURCE CODE
Paste your CrazyLister code, and Save
That’s it! You can now launch listings from dShopit with a CrazyLister template.