Neto Ecommerce Solutions is: A software that provides an e-commerce platform for retailers, wholesalers, and eBay traders. It engages in automating and streamlining online trading for SMEs; and enables retailers to develop and maintain e-commerce stores that integrate with accounting platforms, payment gateways, shipping carriers, and sales channels. The company also provides e-commerce software, Website design, setup and training, eBay launch plans, and custom development services.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to use CrazyLister templates with Neto.
Go to your CrazyLister dashboard -
1. Click on the Gear wheel (⚙️) icon at the bottom of the left-side menu panel and then click on Integrations from the secondary menu that appears.
2. Enable Neto from the list of integrations - that will customize your account with the ability to publish a template 100% compliant with Neto.
3. Click on the eBay auction icon at the top of the left-side menu panel and choose "My templates".
4. Click on "CREATE NEW TEMPLATE" and choose a template design of your choice.
5. From within the editor, click on TEXT from the left menu
6. Click on Product Title and Product Description to add them to your template.
These are place holders that will be automatically populated with your products data once launched from Neto. Same goes for the Image gallery that will be automatically populated with your products images.
7. Once ready click Publish and Copy HTML (New CrazyLister users will be asked to connect an eBay account)
Go to your Neto dashboard -
Go to Ebay > Theme Editor to get started.
Click Install new eBay template design on the bottom left-hand side.
Select Start from scratch.
Paste your CrazyLister code
Click Apply changes to save.
That’s it! You can now launch listings from Neto with a CrazyLister template.