Ecomdash is: A software that automates and simplifies your business for you. With our web-based inventory, order, purchase order, shipping, drop-shipping and listing management software, you can rest assured that your order status and inventory levels will be updated across all sales channels with accuracy, and fast.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to use CrazyLister templates with Ecomdash.
Go to your CrazyLister dashboard -
1. Click on the Gear wheel (⚙️) icon at the bottom of the left-side menu panel and then click on Integrations from the secondary menu that appears.
2. Enable Ecomdash from the list of integrations
Go to your Ecomdash dashboard
Click on Settings > App Store > All Available Apps, locate the CrazyLister app
Click Info, then subscribe to the free app
The app will now appear in the My Apps tab where you can launch it
Copy your integration key and paste it to CrazyLister
Your CrazyLister account is now customized to publish a template 100% compliant with Ecomdash.
3. Click on the eBay auction icon at the top of the left-side menu panel and choose "My templates".
4. Click on "CREATE NEW TEMPLATE" and choose a template design of your choice.
5. From within the editor, click on TEXT from the left menu
6. Click on Product Title and Product Description to add them to your template.
These are place holders that will be automatically populated with your products data once launched from Ecomdash. Same goes for the Image gallery that will be automatically populated with your products images.
7. Once ready, click "SAVE" - Your template will be saved both in your CrazyLister account and in your Ecomdash listing templates page.
8. Go to Ecomdash to apply the template from there directly.