Ecomdash is: A software that automates and simplifies your business for you. With our web-based inventory, order, purchase order, shipping, drop-shipping and listing management software, you can rest assured that your order status and inventory levels will be updated across all sales channels with accuracy, and fast.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to use CrazyLister templates with Ecomdash.
Go to your CrazyLister dashboard -
1. Click on the Gear wheel at the top right of your CrazyLister account
2. Click on Integrations
3. Enable Ecomdash from the list of integrations
- Go to your Ecomdash dashboard
- Click on Settings > App Store > All Available Apps, locate the CrazyLister app
- Click Info, then subscribe to the free app
- The app will now appear in the My Apps tab where you can launch it
- Copy your integration key and paste it to CrazyLister
- Your CrazyLister account is now customized to publish a template 100% compliant with Ecomdash.
4. Click on MY TEMPLATES at the top left
5. Click on Create new template and choose a template
6. From within the editor, click on TEXT from the left menu
7. Click on Product Title and Product Description to add them to your template.
These are place holders that will be automatically populated with your products data once launched from Ecomdash.
Same goes for the Image gallery that will be automatically populated with your products images.
8. Once ready click SAVE - Your template will be saved both in your CrazyLister account and in your Ecomdash listing templates page.