eBay policies are managed on the Business Polices page of your eBay account and the set up policies then reflect in the drop-down menus of the listing creation form in CrazyLister.
If you wish to update, delete or create a new policy, you will need to go to the relevant eBay country site where those policies are set up.
Here is a handy list of direct links:
- US: https://www.bizpolicy.ebay.com/businesspolicy/manage
- UK: https://www.bizpolicy.ebay.co.uk/businesspolicy/manage
- Germany: https://www.bizpolicy.ebay.de/businesspolicy/manage
- Australia: https://www.bizpolicy.ebay.com.au/businesspolicy/manage
- Canada: https://www.bizpolicy.ebay.ca/businesspolicy/manage
Please have a look and just reach out if any more questions come up. :)
Note: Please allow 24 hours for your policies to appear in CrazyLister
after you created them in eBay.
Note yet opted in to eBay Business Policies?
If you have any more questions, you can search our Help Center or, click on the chat tool in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to help!
tag: ebay, business, policies, policy, edit, revise, opt-in, get started, set up, setting up, revising, how to, start, opting in, opt in, opting-in, where, how, my policies, link, links, manage, managing, editing, payment, payments, shipping, postage, return, returns