Solid Commerce is: A cloud-based solution that enables online sellers to manage listing, inventory, repricing, content, orders and shipping across multiple eCommerce channels including eBay, Amazon, Walmart, Jet.com, NewEgg, Sears, Overstock, Shopify, Magento, Woo Commerce & 15+ other online channels. Solid Commerce also has direct integrations with all the major carriers including UPS, FedEx & USPS enabling online sellers to automatically print shipping labels for all ecommerce orders.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to use CrazyLister templates with SolidCommerce.
Go to your CrazyLister dashboard -
1. Click on the Gear wheel (⚙️) icon at the bottom of the left-side menu panel and then click on Integrations from the secondary menu that appears.
2. Enable SolidCommerce from the list of integrations - that will customize your account with the ability to publish a template 100% compliant with SolidCommerce.
3. Click on the eBay auction icon at the top of the left-side menu panel and choose "My templates".
4. Click on "CREATE NEW TEMPLATE" and choose a template design of your choice.
5. From within the editor, click on TEXT from the left menu
6. Click on Product Title and Product Description to add them to your template.
These are place holders that will be automatically populated with your products data once launched from SolidCommerce. Same goes for the Image gallery that will be automatically populated with your products images.
7. Once ready click Publish and Copy HTML (New CrazyLister users will be asked to connect an eBay account)
Go to your SolidCommerce dashboard -
- Paste the HTML into your SolidCommerce eBay template editor
- Save changes
That’s it! You can now launch listings from SolidCommerce with a CrazyLister template.