SureDone is a multi-channel platform for listing across eBay, Amazon and Etsy. List once across multiple marketplaces, manage orders, sync inventory, and plug-in an eCommerce storefront from Magento, BigCommerce, Shopify, 3DCart or Woocommerce; or use a customizable eCommerce storefront included.
Continue reading below for a step-by-step guide on how to use CrazyLister templates with SureDone. 👇
Enable the integration
1. In CrazyLister, click on the gear wheel icon at the bottom of the left-side menu panel
2. Click on "Integrations" in the secondary menu that appears
3. Enable SureDone from the list of integrations
Your CrazyLister account will now be customized to publish a template
that is 100% compliant with SureDone.
Set up the template
4. Next, click on the eBay auction icon at the top of the left-side menu panel and select "My Templates"
5. Click on the green "Create new template" button and choose a template
6. From within the editor, on the left side panel, click on "TEXT"
7. Click on "Product Title" and "Product Description" to add them to your template.
These are place holders that will be automatically populated with your
products data once launched from SureDone. Same goes for the Image gallery
that will be automatically populated with your products images.
8. Once ready, click "PUBLISH" at the top right corner of the page and then in the dialogue that appears, click on "Copy HTML".
Note: New CrazyLister users will be asked to connect an eBay account.
Prepare the template file
9. Paste the template code into a .txt file on your desktop
10. Next, click "File" > "Save as", and in the dialogue, add ".html" at the end of the file name field and switch the encoding format to "Unicode", then click "Save":
Upload the template to SureDone
11. Go to your SureDone dashboard, and upload the HTML file from your computer.
That’s it! 🎉
You can now launch listings from SureDone with a CrazyLister template.
If you have any more questions, you can search our Help Center or, click on the chat tool in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to help!
tags: suredone, integration, crazylister