Volo Commerce is: A software that offers one of the most useful and easy-to-use multi-channel software and service available. They help transform individual businesses into profit magnets.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to use CrazyLister templates with Volo.
Go to your CrazyLister dashboard -
1. Click on the Gear wheel (⚙️) icon at the bottom of the left-side menu panel and then click on Integrations from the secondary menu that appears.
2. Enable Volo from the list of integrations - that will customize your account with the ability to publish a template 100% compliant with Volo.
3. Click on the eBay auction icon at the top of the left-side menu panel and choose "My templates".
4. Click on "CREATE NEW TEMPLATE" and choose a template design of your choice.
5. From within the editor, click on TEXT from the left menu
6. Click on Product Title and Product Description to add them to your template.
These are place holders that will be automatically populated with your products data once launched from Volo. Same goes for the Image gallery that will be automatically populated with your products images.
7. Once ready click Publish and Copy HTML (New CrazyLister users will be asked to connect an eBay account)
Go to your Volo dashboard -
Paste the HTML into your Volo eBay template editor
That’s it! You can now launch listings from Volo with a CrazyLister template.