WP-Lister is: A WordPress plugin that connects your WooCommerce site with your eBay Store. You can select multiple products right from your products page, select a profile to apply a set of predefined options and list them all on eBay with just a few clicks.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to use CrazyLister templates with WP-Lister.
Go to your CrazyLister dashboard -
1. Click on the Gear wheel at the top right of your CrazyLister account
2. Click on Integrations
3. Enable WP-Lister from the list of integrations
Your CrazyLister account is now customized to publish a template 100% compliant with WP-Lister.
4. Click on MY TEMPLATES at the top left
5. Click on Create new template and choose a template
6. From within the editor, click on TEXT from the left menu
7. Click on Product Title and Product Description to add them to your template.
These are place holders that will be automatically populated with your products data once launched from WP-Lister.
Same goes for the Image gallery that will be automatically populated with your products images.
8. Once ready click Publish and Copy HTML (New CrazyLister users will be asked to connect an eBay account)
Go to your WP-Lister dashboard -
- Please note - you must have WP-lister PRO subscription
Paste the HTML into your WP-Lister eBay template editor
That’s it! You can now launch listings from WP-Lister with a CrazyLister template.