Linnworks is: A software that integrates with over 65 Marketplaces, Website platforms and Shipping couriers. Use it to take control of your eCommerce empire and unlock business potential.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to use CrazyLister templates with Linnworks.
Go to your CrazyLister dashboard -
1. Click on the Gear wheel at the top right of your CrazyLister account
2. Click on Integrations
3. Enable Linnworks from the list of integrations
- Your CrazyLister account is now customized to publish a template 100% compliant with Linnworks.
4. Click on MY TEMPLATES at the top left
5. Click on Create new template and choose a template
6. From within the editor, click on TEXT from the left menu
7. Click on Product Title and Product Description to add them to your template.
These are place holders that will be automatically populated with your products data once launched from Linnworks.
Same goes for the Image gallery that will be automatically populated with your products images.
8. Once ready click Publish and Copy HTML (New CrazyLister users will be asked to connect an eBay account)
Go to your Linnworks dashboard -
1. Click on Settings from the left menu
2. Click on eBay
3. Click on the field below the description
4. Pate your CrazyLister code under the HTML SOURCE tab and Save
That’s it! You can now launch listings from Linnworks with a CrazyLister template.