Kyozou is: A multi-channel listing and inventory management software for eBay, Amazon, Newegg and more. You can sell across multiple marketplaces with Kyozou.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to use CrazyLister templates with Kyozou.
Go to your CrazyLister dashboard -
1. Click on the Gear wheel (⚙️) icon at the bottom of the left-side menu panel and then click on Integrations from the secondary menu that appears.
2. Enable Kyozou from the list of integrations - that will customize your account with the ability to publish a template 100% compliant with Kyozou.
3. Click on the eBay auction icon at the top of the left-side menu panel and choose "My templates".
4. Click on "CREATE NEW TEMPLATE" and choose a template design of your choice.
5. From within the editor, click on TEXT from the left menu
6. Click on Product Title and Product Description to add them to your template.
These are place holders that will be automatically populated with your products data once launched from Kyozou. Same goes for the Image gallery that will be automatically populated with your products images.
7. Once ready click Publish and Copy HTML (New CrazyLister users will be asked to connect an eBay account)
8. Create a notepad (.txt) file, and copy the code to that file
9. Rename the file extension to .html
Go to your Kyozou dashboard -
Click on Administration
From the left menu click on Design Master / Template Builder
Choose Upload your own template
Upload the .html containing the CrazyLister template
That’s it! You can now launch listings from Kyozou with a CrazyLister template.