Let's see how you can add or remove a scroll bar in your template's description placeholder, it's easier than you think!
NOTE: The scroll bar will only apply to the desktop version of your template
and will only appear in "preview" mode or once the template is applied to
Here's how to manage the scroll bar setting:
- Click on the gear ( ⚙️) icon at the bottom of the left-side menu panel.
- Then click on "eBay Settings".
- Next, choose between the two options:
- Click on "Fit text to box" to add a scroll bar
- Click on "Show full text" to remove the scroll bar
- Finally, reapply the template(s) to your listings in order for the changes to take effect. Click here for instructions on how to easily reapply your templates.
If you have any more questions, you can search our Help Center or, click on the chat tool in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to help!
Tags: scroll bar, add scroll bar, remove scroll bar, long description, scroll bar in description, scroller, how to remove the scroll bar, how to add a scroll bar, the scroll bar, description text