There are 2 ways to work with Images. You can add images to your gallery and save it for later, or you can add it directly to your template while you're working on it. Let's see how we can do both.
First let's see how to add images to your Photo Library:
- Go to the Template Photos page by clicking on the eBay auction icon on the left-side menu panel, then click on the "Upload Images" button.
2. Select one or multiple images from you computer and click Open to upload them to your CrazyLister Photo Library. You will see a small window at the bottom right corner of your screen. There will be a green check mark beside each image when they have successfully been uploaded. See image below:
That's it! You've successfully uploaded images to your Photo Library. Now let's see how we can do this and add to our template at the same time from the editor:
- In the editor, click on Elements and then Image
- Click on Upload image and follow step 2 above.
- To add an images to your template, select the image by clicking the small square on the left corner of the image, and click the green button Continue.
If you have any more questions, you can search our Help Center or, click on the chat tool in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to help!