Pushauction is: A multi-channel ecommerce solution that includes a free online store and simplifies selling on eBay. It is also suitable for managing cross border trade. They support end-to-end eBay business management from item listing to sales to customers. They also support multiple eBay accounts, users and currencies.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to use CrazyLister templates with Pushauction.
Go to your CrazyLister dashboard -
1. Click on the Gear wheel at the top right of your CrazyLister account
2. Click on Integrations
3. Enable Pushauction from the list of integrations
Your CrazyLister account is now customized to publish a template 100% compliant with Pushauction.
4. Click on MY TEMPLATES at the top left
5. Click on Create new template and choose a template
6. From within the editor, click on TEXT from the left menu
7. Click on Product Title and Product Description to add them to your template.
These are place holders that will be automatically populated with your products data once launched from Pushauction.
Same goes for the Image gallery that will be automatically populated with your products images.
8. Once ready click Publish and Copy HTML (New CrazyLister users will be asked to connect an eBay account)
Go to your Pushauction dashboard -
Paste the HTML into your Pushauction eBay template editor
That’s it! You can now launch listings from Pushauction with a CrazyLister template.