Wonder Lister is: A listing and order management application for eBay sellers, which enables users to manage all of their listings at once. It is the best affordable alternative to Turbo Lister.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to use CrazyLister templates with Wonderlister.
Go to your CrazyLister dashboard -
1. Click on the Gear wheel (⚙️) icon at the bottom of the left-side menu panel and then click on Integrations from the secondary menu that appears.
2. Enable Wonderlister from the list of integrations - that will customize your account with the ability to publish a template 100% compliant with Wonderlister.
3. Click on the eBay auction icon at the top of the left-side menu panel and choose "My templates".
4. Click on "CREATE NEW TEMPLATE" and choose a template design of your choice.
5. From within the editor, click on TEXT from the left menu
6. Click on Product Title and Product Description to add them to your template.
These are place holders that will be automatically populated with your products data once launched from Wonderlister. Same goes for the Image gallery that will be automatically populated with your products images.
7. Once ready click Publish and Copy HTML (New CrazyLister users will be asked to connect an eBay account)
Go to your Wonderlister dashboard -
Paste the HTML into your Wonderlister eBay template editor
That’s it! You can now launch listings from Wonderlister with a CrazyLister template.