Codisto is: A software that allows sellers to add a fully synchronized eBay store and continue managing Magento or WooCommerce as normal. Catalogue and inventory are synchronized automatically in real time, with eBay orders sent back to Magento/WooCommerce.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to use CrazyLister templates with Codisto.
Go to your CrazyLister dashboard -
1. Click on the Gear wheel at the top right of your CrazyLister account
2. Click on Integrations
3. Enable Codisto from the list of integrations
- Your CrazyLister account is now customized to publish a template 100% compliant with Codisto.
4. Click on MY TEMPLATES at the top left
5. Click on Create new template and choose a template
6. From within the editor, click on TEXT from the left menu
7. Click on Product Title and Product Description to add them to your template.
These are place holders that will be automatically populated with your products data once launched from Codisto.
Same goes for the Image gallery that will be automatically populated with your products images.
8. Once ready click Publish and Copy HTML (New CrazyLister users will be asked to connect an eBay account)
Go to your Codisto dashboard -
1. Click on Your profile image at the top right
2. Click on Template
3. Replace the default template code with your copied CrazyLister code
4. Click Save
That’s it! You can now launch listings from Codisto with a CrazyLister template.