dShopit is: An online tool which enables users to dropship listing and upload a listing to eBay in less than 30 seconds.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to use CrazyLister templates with dShopit.
Go to your CrazyLister dashboard -
1. Click on the Gear wheel at the top right of your CrazyLister account
2. Click on Integrations
3. Enable dShopit from the list of integrations
- Your CrazyLister account is now customized to publish a template 100% compliant with dShopit.
4. Click on MY TEMPLATES at the top left
5. Click on Create new template and choose a template
6. From within the editor, click on TEXT from the left menu
7. Click on Product Title and Product Description to add them to your template.
These are place holders that will be automatically populated with your products data once launched from dShopit.
Same goes for the Image gallery that will be automatically populated with your products images.
8. Once ready click Publish and Copy HTML (New CrazyLister users will be asked to connect an eBay account)
Go to your dShopit dashboard -
1. Go to the dShopit template editor
2. Turn on the “Advanced editing mode”
3. Click on TOOLS and choose <> SOURCE CODE
4. Paste your CrazyLister code, and Save
That’s it! You can now launch listings from dShopit with a CrazyLister template.