Joelister is: A software that allows you to crosslist and sell Amazon FBA/FBM inventory to eBay in minutes. JoeLister handles Automated Fulfillment, Quantity Sync, Listing Creation, and much more.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to use CrazyLister templates with JoeLister.
Go to your CrazyLister dashboard -
1. Click on the Gear wheel at the top right of your CrazyLister account
2. Click on Integrations
3. Enable JoeLister from the list of integrations
Your CrazyLister account is now customized to publish a template 100% compliant with JoeLister.
4. Click on MY TEMPLATES at the top left
5. Click on Create new template and choose a template
6. From within the editor, click on TEXT from the left menu
7. Click on Product Title and Product Description to add them to your template.
These are place holders that will be automatically populated with your products data once launched from JoeLister.
Same goes for the Image gallery that will be automatically populated with your products images.
8. Once ready click Publish and Copy HTML (New CrazyLister users will be asked to connect an eBay account)
Go to your JoeLister dashboard -
Paste the HTML into your JoeLister eBay template editor
That’s it! You can now launch listings from JoeLister with a CrazyLister template.