Sellbrite is: Used to attract more customers and maximize your sales, quickly and easily. It’s powerfully-simple cloud software enables you to easily list and sell your Shopify products on multiple sales channels, control and sync inventory, manage and fulfill orders, and provides you with the multi-channel reporting intelligence you need to be successful.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to use CrazyLister templates with Sellbrite.
Go to your CrazyLister dashboard -
1. Click on the Gear wheel at the top right of your CrazyLister account
2. Click on Integrations
3. Enable Sellbrite from the list of integrations
Your CrazyLister account is now customized to publish a template 100% compliant with Sellbrite.
4. Click on MY TEMPLATES at the top left
5. Click on Create new template and choose a template
6. From within the editor, click on TEXT from the left menu
7. Click on Product Title and Product Description to add them to your template.
These are place holders that will be automatically populated with your products data once launched from Sellbrite.
Same goes for the Image gallery that will be automatically populated with your products images.
8. Once ready click Publish and Copy HTML (New CrazyLister users will be asked to connect an eBay account)
Go to your Sellbrite dashboard -
- Click Settings at the top right of the screen.
- Click Listing Templates & Recipes at the bottom left of the screen
- Click on edit (or add new) Title & Description Template
- Paste the CrazyLister template HTML under eBay Description
That’s it! You can now apply this Title & Description Template to your Sellbrite listings, and the template will be applied to them.