SureDone is: A multi-channel platform for listing across eBay, Amazon and Etsy. List once across multiple marketplaces, manage orders, sync inventory, and plug-in an eCommerce storefront from Magento, BigCommerce, Shopify, 3DCart or Woocommerce; or use a customizable eCommerce storefront included.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to use CrazyLister templates with SureDone.
Go to your CrazyLister dashboard -
1. Click on the Gear wheel at the top right of your CrazyLister account
2. Click on Integrations
3. Enable SureDone from the list of integrations
Your CrazyLister account is now customized to publish a template 100% compliant with SureDone.
4. Click on MY TEMPLATES at the top left
5. Click on Create new template and choose a template
6. From within the editor, click on TEXT from the left menu
7. Click on Product Title and Product Description to add them to your template.
These are place holders that will be automatically populated with your products data once launched from SureDone.
Same goes for the Image gallery that will be automatically populated with your products images.
8. Once ready click Publish and Copy HTML (New CrazyLister users will be asked to connect an eBay account)
Go to your SureDone dashboard -
Paste the HTML into your SureDone eBay template editor
That’s it! You can now launch listings from SureDone with a CrazyLister template.