Yabelle is: A software that supplies a solution for automating dropshipping tasks such as picking the right products, monitoring the prices, shipping, and more.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to use CrazyLister templates with Yaballe.
Go to your CrazyLister dashboard -
1. Click on the Gear wheel at the top right of your CrazyLister account
2. Click on Integrations
3. Enable Yaballe from the list of integrations
- Your CrazyLister account is now customized to publish a template 100% compliant with Yaballe.
4. Click on MY TEMPLATES at the top left
5. Click on Create new template and choose a template
6. From within the editor, click on TEXT from the left menu
7. Click on Product Title and Product Description to add them to your template.
These are place holders that will be automatically populated with your products data once launched from Yaballe.
Same goes for the Image gallery that will be automatically populated with your products images.
8. Once ready click Publish and Copy HTML (New CrazyLister users will be asked to connect an eBay account)
Go to your Yaballe dashboard -
1. Click on Configurations from the top menu
2. Click on HTML template
3. Click on Tools > Source code
4. Paste your CrazyLister code and Save
That’s it! You can now launch listings from Yaballe with a CrazyLister template.