Once you have imported products into your Products Catalog, you are ready to use them to create listings. See below to learn how to get started:
1) In the "Products Catalog" page, select the products that you wish to list and then click "PUBLISH TO CHANNEL".
Note: Please select products from the same eBay category. If you have products in more than one category, you will have to do this step again later for the next category.
Also note that there will also be a horizontal scroll bar on this page. To scroll horizontally using the mouse or touch-pad, hold SHIFT and scroll.
2) In the pop-up, select the channel, eBay account, eBay site, and category, and click "CONTINUE".
Note: You must select a category number, so make sure that you only selected products within the same eBay category. The category cannot be changed on the next page.
3) You can now arrive at the "Publish setup" page where you will see the products that you had selected in the previous page.
Here, for each product, you will now fill-out the information in the empty fields in order to prepare them as listings.
Tip: To scroll horizontally using the mouse or touch-pad, hold SHIFT and scroll.
The red icon identifies a mandatory field.
There are various ways to manage the information in the fields as you prepare your products for publishing.
Check out this article to learn more:
4) Once all of the required fields had been filled out, you can then click on "CONTINUE" at the bottom right corner of the page:
5) A pop-up will appear and let you know how many products are ready to publish, and how many products are incomplete.
You will be presented with two options:
- Create draft listings from products not ready to be published - This will save as a draft any products that are incomplete, so that you can go into them manually afterwards to revise and publish.
- Don't create draft listings from products not ready to be published - This will discard any products with incomplete information.
Select the option you wish to go ahead with, and then click "PUBLISH PRODUCTS".
6) You will be taken to the "LISTINGS" page where you can now see the published listings, and manage unpublished listing drafts.
If you have any more questions, you can search our Help Center or, click on the chat tool in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to help!
tags: products catalog, catalog, list in bulk, bulk listing, list to ebay, amazon to ebay, list from amazon, multi-channel management, publish to ebay, list products, publish products