If you are looking to add more images to the photo gallery in your Item Description follow the instructions below.
Note: The additional images you are adding are associated with the listing, not the template. In order to see these additional images, you must apply a template and the images will be seen in the template gallery. You will not have to re-add the images once you change templates.
- Open the listings page and find the listing you want to edit
- Hover your mouse over the listing and click on the EDIT button on the right.
3. Click on Photos
eBay Gallery Photos are the photos that are in your Listing gallery which also show in the photo gallery on your Listing Item Description.
4. Click on Photos in Item Description.
5. Click on Upload Item Description Photos and select the new photos that you want to add to the photo gallery in your Listing Item Description (template). These new photos will only appear in the photo gallery of your Listing Item Description.
6.a. To show both listing images and the additional images you just added, make sure SHOW ALL is selected (grey).
6.b. To show only the additional images you just added, make sure SHOW NONE is selected (grey).
7. Once you are happy with the photos you have and the settings you have chosen, click on the SAVE & REVISE/PUBLISH button in the top left corner to upload your listings/changes.
Note: If you are looking to re-order the images, click here for instructions.
If you have any more questions, you can search our Help Center or, click on the chat tool in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to help!
tags: manually select images, add images, choose my images, choose images, add my images, different images, additional.