There are many ways you can edit your listing; title, price, photos, the possibilities are endless. Explained below is how you can edit your listings with CrazyLister.
1. Go to your eBay Account's listings page by clicking the eBay auction icon on the left-side menu panel, and then clicking on your eBay name:
2. Now, find the listing you want to edit - you can use the search bar (learn more) to find the listing that you want to work with.
3. Hover your mouse over the listing and click on the Edit button.
4. Once in the edit page of that listing, you will see different sections of your listing that you can edit. Each section contains different options to edit your listing.
Note: Should you see any differences between CrazyLister listing details vs. eBay listing details, click on the "SYNC FROM EBAY" button at the top right corner.
Here are a few things per section you should know when editing your listing:
- You cannot change the eBay site your listing was listed on.
- Item Specifics: the more specifics you include, the better your potential buyers are targeted. This is what allows your buyers to filter through what they are looking for with the eBay options in the left toolbar when shopping.
- You cannot change the format (Fixed Price vs Auction) of your listing once it is already Active.
- You can Add or Delete images. Click here for instructions.
- You can add up to 12 images in your eBay gallery and add up to 24 more unique images on your template's gallery. More details on step #5 & #6 here.
- The Product Title only appears in Item Description (template) and can be different from the Listing Title (eBay listing). Editing the Product Title will NOT effect Listing Title. This is separate from Listing Title under Product Details.
- The Product Title cannot be blank.
- The product description acts the same as if when you would edit your description directly in the listing page. Click here for more information.
- If you have opted-in to eBay's Business Policies, here you can select from your different Payment, Shipping Details, Package Details and Return details.
- If you have not opted-in to eBay's Business Policies, click here to learn more.
Once you are happy with all of your changes, click on the Save & Update button in the top left corner, and if you are extremely happy with the changes and want to make another copy, click on the Duplicate button at the top left!
If you want to reset the changes you made within that editing session, click on Reset Changes.
If you have any more questions, you can search our Help Center or, click on the chat tool in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to help!
tags: edit, how to edit, how to edit listing, edit listing, revise listing, change listings, listings details.