If you do not wish to use auto-populating fields and prefer to manually type in each listing's title, description and images in a unique template, this guide is for you.
Here's how you can create and apply one template per listing:
Creating the template
1) Click on the auction icon in the left-side menu panel and choose "My templates"
2) Click on the green "+ Create New Template" button at the top of the page
3) Pick a template theme that suits your store style:
4) Most CrazyLister templates, aside from the basic/blank template, are already designed with title, description and image gallery placeholder elements. Since you are looking to manually enter that information within the template, you will need to replace those elements.
Replace the "Product Title" element with the "Headline" element
Replace the "Product Description" element with the "Paragraph" element
Replace the "Gallery" element with the "Image" element
Click on each element to select it, and then click on your keyboard's "Backspace" button to remove it from the page. Next, add the static elements to the page.
Click here to learn what the difference is between Static vs. Dynamic.
5) Once you are happy with the way your template look in the desktop view, make sure to switch to the mobile view to make the final touches.
6) Once ready, click "Save" at the top right corner. In the pop-up that appears, enter a name for your template and click "Save" once again. Finally, click "Next" to go back to either the "Listings" or "My templates" page.
Applying the template
Ready to apply the template to your active listings? Awesome!
Check out the article in the button below for a step-by-step guide to applying your templates:
If you have any more questions, you can search our Help Center or, click on the chat tool in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to help!