If you've received an email that your subscription charge failed to process, it means that there may be an issue with one of the following:
- You are out of PayPal funds
- There is an issue with the debit / credit card, or the bank account that is connected to PayPal
- There is an issue with your PayPal account settings
We encourage you to contact PayPal for more information.
Once you're ready to retry the payment, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your CrazyLister account
- Click on the "gear" icon at the top right corner of the page, and select "Plan & Billing" from the drop-down menu.
- You will then see a red message on the page stating that there was an issue processing the payment - within that message, click where it says "Retry Payment":
4. If it worked, the page will update and the red message will disappear.
If you have any more questions, you can search our Help Center or, click on the chat tool in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to help!