If you are looking to add a new product to your Products Catalog, read below to learn how this can be done directly in the CrazyLister platform.
Let's get started:
1) Click on the Products Catalog icon (📦) at the top of the left-side menu panel:
2) Click on the green "+ NEW PRODUCT" button at the top left corner of the page:
3) You will now arrive at the Edit Product page - this is where you fill in all of your product information.
Click on a tab to expand the relevant section, or click on the expand all icon to the top right of the panels to expand them all at once:
Please note that some fields are required (eg. the SKU). Without it, your new product cannot be saved. If you add variations, please make sure to add a SKU for each variant combination.
4) Once you've filled in all of the relevant product details, you can then click on the green "SAVE PRODUCT" button at the bottom right:
If the product saved successfully, the button will turn gray.
If the button remains green, please scroll to the top of the page to check for any error messages. An error will appear like this:
4) Once you have saved your newly created product, you can go back to the main Products Catalog page by clicking the back arrow at the top left corner of the page:
If you are looking to create products in bulk, click here to learn more.
If you have any more questions, you can search our Help Center or, click on the chat tool in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to help!
tags: how to create a product, create product, new product, make product, products catalog, new products, single product, manually, individual, single product