Looking to add a Cross Sell Gallery to your listings?
Follow the steps below to learn how to at it at the bottom of your template page:
1) Scroll down to the bottom for the page and drag the arrows icon down to create enough space for the gallery to fit in:
2) From the left-side menu panel, click on Elements > Cross Sell:
3) In the menu that opens up, select the applicable eBay account and eBay site you will apply this template to, and click "Add to Page".
4) Click and drag on the Cross Sell Gallery to position it into place:
5) Reduce any left over space by dragging back up on the arrows icons at the bottom of the page:
If you have any more questions, you can search our Help Center or, click on the chat tool in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to help!
Tags: add, ebay, cross, sell, selling, gallery, cross selling gallery, cross sell gallery, template, bottom, position, place, move, create, space