Creating a listing with CrazyLister is quick and easy.
Let's get started!
1. Go to the Listings page, located at the top:
2. Make sure that the correct eBay account is selected and click on the green "+ CREATE NEW LISTING" button:
3. You will be brought to the eBay Catalog product search page - this is where you can look up your products to see if they are in the eBay Catalog. You can read more about it HERE.
If you cannot find your product in the eBay Catalog, you can continue without selecting a product by clicking the button at the bottom right corner:
4. You will now arrive at the Lister page - this is where you fill in all of your listing details. Click on each listing details sub-header to fill in all of the required, and optional, fields.
Note: You need to be opt-in to eBay's Business Policies to fill out the "Policies" section. Click here to for more information about Opting-in.
5. Once you have completed filling out the details of your listing, click on the "Save & Publish" button at the bottom right corner:
Once the listing is live you will see a banner at the top with the newly created listing information, and you can click on the eBay item ID to view the listing live on eBay.
TIP: If you feel that the listing is not ready just yet to be published on eBay, click on the "Save Draft" button instead. The draft will be saved under your eBay accounts' "Draft" section on the "LISTINGS" page, and from there you would be able to access and edit the draft again and continue where you left off.
That's it! You just created an active eBay listing on CrazyLister!
Looking to create listings in bulk?
Click here to learn how to list faster on eBay.
If you have any more questions, you can search our Help Center or, click on the chat tool in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to help!
tags: how to create listing, create listing, new listing, make listing, new listing, create new listing