To upload products into your Products Catalog in CrazyLister via CSV file, you will need to first prepare the file.
If this is your first time preparing the CSV file, please refer to the article below for more information and to download the CSV template:
Once your CSV file is ready, please follow the steps below:
1) Click on the Products Catalog icon at the top of the left-side menu panel:
2) Next, click on "IMPORT ⮟" at the top left corner of the page, and select "Import new products" from the drop-down menu:
3) In the pop-up that appears, click on "PICK A CSV FROM YOUR COMPUTER" to select the file for upload. Once you have selected the file, click "NEXT".
4) You will now need to match the information from your file with product attributes. You will see the column titles from your file appear on the left-side, while the product attributes appear on the right-side in drop-down menus.
The system will automatically map the fields from the file to the product attributes if there are matches. Otherwise, it will be blank and you can simply click it and select a product field from the drop-down menu.
If you do not wish to import certain information from the CSV file, then you can set it to "Do not import":
5) Once you've mapped all the CSV file information to the product attributes, you will click on "START IMPORT":
6) Your products will now begin uploading and populating the table on the page. Please note that it may take some time for all of your products to load, depending on the amount of products you had in the file.
Also note that there will also be a horizontal scroll bar on this page in order to see all the columns. You an also scroll horizontally using the mouse or touch-pad by scrolling while simultaneously holding SHIFT on the keyboard.
How do I check the status of the import?
After you have imported a CSV file, you can follow the steps in this article to learn how to review the status of the import and check for errors:
Moreover, you will also have a notification appear at the top-right of the dashboard, letting you know many products were created and providing you with a direct link to view more details in the "Imports Management" page:
If you have any more questions, you can search our Help Center or, click on the chat tool in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to help!
tags: products catalog, catalog, amazon to ebay, import csv, upload csv, csv file, amazon, amazon asins, asins, amazon csv, amazon products, list from amazon, bulk upload, csv template