If you are looking to add a new product with variations to your Products Catalog, read below to learn how this can be done :)
Creating the product
1) Click on the Products Catalog icon at the top of the left-side menu panel:
2) Click on the green "+ NEW PRODUCT" button at the top left corner of the page:
3) You will now arrive at the Edit Product page - this is where you fill in all of your product information.
Click on a panel to expand the relevant section. You can also click on the expand all icon to the top right of the panels to expand them all at once:
Please note that some fields are required (eg. the SKU). Without it, your new product cannot be saved. Whena adding variations, please make sure to add a SKU for each variant combination.
Adding the variations
4) To add variations, go to the "Variations" tab and click the toggle to open up the editing dialogue:
In the dialogue, you will select from the available variation options on the left, and add your own variation option values on the right.
You can also add additional variation options by clicking "+ ADD VARIATION OPTIONS", or remove them by clicking the trash bin icon:
Ready? Click "APPLY".
Finally, enter the details for each variant by clicking the fields:
Looking to learn more about setting up variations?
Check out the article in the link below:
Saving the product
5) Once you've filled in all of the relevant product details, you can then click on the green "SAVE PRODUCT" button at the bottom right:
If the product saved successfully, the button will turn gray.
If the button remains green, please scroll to the top of the page to check for any error messages. An error will appear like this:
6) Once you have saved your newly created product, you can go back to the main Products Catalog page by clicking the back arrow at the top left corner of the page:
If you are looking to create products in bulk, click here to learn more.
If you have any more questions, you can search our Help Center or, click on the chat tool in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to help!
tags: how to create a product, new product, product variations, manage variations, create variations, variations, add variations, manage variations, list variations, create product, new product, make product, products catalog, new products, single product