When you need to restock or change quantities, it can easily be done using the "Inventory" page. Continue reading below to learn how 👇
THE INVENTORY PAGE
The Inventory page provides a full expanded view of all SKUs for which inventory can be managed. This means that you will have a clear view of all stand alone products and variations, providing for a quick and easy editing process.
Note: Parent products, which cannot hold inventory, will not appear on this page.
To access the Inventory page, the left-side menu panel, under the Products (📦) icon:
THREE UPDATING OPTIONS
There are three different ways to update your products' inventory:
- CSV upload (useful when setting unique quantities for multiple products)
- Bulk editing (useful when setting the same quantity for multiple products)
- Manual editing (useful when updating individual items)
1) CSV UPLOAD
To update inventory via CSV upload, you will need a CSV file containing the SKU and quantity of each product that you wish to update:
Once you have the CSV file ready, follow these steps to import it to CrazyLister
- In the Inventory page, click "IMPORT" at the top left corner of the page, and select "Update Inventory".
- In the dialogue that opens up, click "PICK A CSV FROM YOUR COMPUTER" and attach your file, then click "NEXT".
- Now, map the CSV columns to product attributes and then click "START IMPORT".
- Finally, to review the status of the import, click "IMPORT" once again and this time choose "Manage Imports".
2) BULK EDITING
To change the quantity of multiple products directly in the platform, follow these steps:
- In the Inventory page, tick the checkbox next to all products that you wish to update. If you wish to select all products, tick the first checkbox at the very top.
- In the green menu bar that appears, click "BULK EDIT" and then click on "Quantity".
- Now, a new dialogue window will appear where you will type a new value and click "APPLY" to complete the update.
3) MANUAL EDITING
To manually edit the quantity on a specific product, follow these steps:
- In the Inventory page, locate the product that you wish to update.
- Click on the quantity field of that product to open the "Edit Quantity" dialogue.
- Type a new value and click "APPLY" to complete the update.
If you have any more questions, you can search our Help Center or, click on the chat tool in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to help!
tags: bulk, update, stock, restock, update, revise, change, control, manage, edit, stock, inventory, management, sync, quantity, quantities, ebay, amazon, inventory sync, inventory management, stock sync, stock management, products, listings, csv upload