For Inventory Sync to work on your listings across the different channels and sites, you must link the listings to products, and in order to do that, you will first need to have products set up in the Products Catalog.
There are two various ways to create new products:
- In bulk using a CSV file
- Individually in the Products Catalog (from scratch)
- Automatically by importing from eBay or from Amazon
- Individually using existing eBay or Amazon listings
Number 4 is what we discuss in this article -
Keep reading below 👇
If you already have the product in the Catalog, there is no need to create
a new one. Simply click the button below for the steps on how to link a
listing to the product:
CREATE A NEW PRODUCT
1) From the left-side panel, access the Listings page of the relevant channel:
2) You will then see the link icons to the right of the thumbnail photo of each listing. Locate the listing you wish to use and click the red link icon, then click "Create new product":
3) In the dialogue that appears, enter a SKU code for your product and click "CREATE NEW PRODUCT":
If the listing has variations, you will enter the SKUs for the "Parent product", as well as for each variation. If for any reason you do not wish to create variations in the new products, then you can select "Don't create" instead:
Note: If the variations do not automatically display SKUs, it means the listing does not have SKUs set up. Please make sure to first go into the
listing first, add SKUs to all variations, then repeat the steps to create the new product.
4) Once the product is created, the link icon next to the listing will turn gray:
Note: If you created a new product without any of the associated variations,
the link icon will remain red. The icon will only appear gray if all listing
variations are linked to product SKUs in the Catalog.
For non-variation listings, you can easily view the new product you created and linked to by clicking on the gray link icon and selecting "Go to linked product". Doing so will take you to that individual product's page in the Products Catalog:
If you have any more questions, you can search our Help Center or, click on the chat tool in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to help!
tags: create, new, product, existing, active, live, listing, go to linked product, go to product, inventory, management, stock, sync, bulk, edit, quantities, quantity, ebay, amazon, inventory sync, inventory management, stock sync, stock management, control, manage, products, listings